Monday 6 May 2013

Hedgehog help!

We had quite an eventful day at Glamis toady. I noticed a Hedgehog out on the grass along one of the walks in the grounds. At first I though this was a prime opportunity to snap a quick photo for the Estates species list. However when I grabbed my camera and came back to take a picture I noticed the wee soul wasn't looking to good.

As you can see in the picture below little Henry is missing an eye and his nose has a bash. I contacted Wormit Hedgehogs, a local rescue centre for hedgehogs and took him there after work today. The man at the rescue place thinks he will be ok but I will keep you all updated!


The picture above is little Henry all cuddles up in a blanket arriving at Wormit Hedgehogs.

Have a look at the rescue centre website through the link below.

http://wormithedgehogs.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment